- Free wifi
- Custom furniture
- Bar serving beer, wine, and Stumptown coffee/espresso
- Complimentary evening S’mores
- Pool open seasonally and hot-tub open year-round
- Malin + Goetz bath products
- 43″ HDTV’s featuring cable and Apple TV
- Heated toilet seats
- Air conditioning
- Dogs welcome – pet fee applies
Nearby Amenities [ 5 minute walk ]:
- Heavenly Village: The Village features dining, shopping, and access to Heavenly Mountain Resort via the Gondola. You’ll also find a movie theater, mini golf in the summer, and an ice rink in the winter.
- Lakeside Beach: Guests can purchase discounted passes to Lakeside Beach for $5 [$25 per person for the general public]. The beach features a sand volleyball court, picnic tables, and umbrellas and chairs for rent. Lakeside Marina is also located at the beach and offers boat, kayak, jet ski, and stand up paddle board rentals.
- Stateline Casinos: If you walk north from the Hotel you’ll find yourself in Nevada and right in the middle of Stateline’s four major casinos – Harrah’s, Harvey’s, Montbleu, and Hard Rock. These properties feature concerts, nightclubs, comedy shows, and of course gaming.
- Edgewood Golf Course: Arguably one of the most scenic golf courses in the world, Edgewood is open for public play and home to the American Century Celebrity Golf Tournament.