As we continue to navigate new normals, please note our current health & safety policy updates below, with regard to COVID-19. The safety and comfort of our guests and our team is our highest priority. As such, we remain flexible with our service policies, procedures, and offerings to ensure the safety of this community.
A couple of things to mention before your arrival:
- Online check-in (check your email 24 hrs prior to arrival) is strongly encouraged. Keys can be picked up at our front desk with a photo ID.
- To ensure our guests are the only individuals entering a room through the duration of a reservation, mid-stay housekeeping and additional amenities, such as towels, will be made available by request only, during operating hours.
- All laundry and linens are cleaned following CDC guidelines and inspected/cleaned rooms are sealed until the next guest’s stay.
- We will continue increased cleaning of frequently contacted spaces and items, using the most current cleaning technologies, and document with a rigorous cleaning log to ensure we never miss a detail.
- Our team will stay up-to-date and continue to explore new sanitation tools and effective cleaning methods as new information becomes available and as recommended by CDC.
- Breakfast items are available for purchase. We continue to offer complimentary drip Stumptown coffee service from 7 AM – 10 AM.
We encourage you to check in with State & local mask guidelines prior to your visit in an effort to keep our staff and fellow guests safe.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
The Coachman Team
Updated January 31, 2021