Hello friends near and far,
We are beyond thrilled to announce we will be opening our doors Friday, June 12! Throughout this time, we have proudly watched our guests take advantage of our openly designed space to foster their own communities— through evening fire pit drinks, outdoor summer movies, and nightly s’mores with friends. These moments represent the core of who we are and the basis for why we created this place five years ago. These are the moments we have missed over the last few months, and we look forward to sharing these experiences with you again.
In response to the challenges presented by COVID-19, we’ve updated a number of our procedures and offerings, to ensure the safety of our staff, guests, and community. We will be refreshing this page regularly as new information becomes available. Updates include:
We continue to closely monitor guidance from local, state, and federal health officials, and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Capacity + Hours of Operation:
- Lobby seating has been arranged to allow for social distancing between parties
- Hotel rooms will be vacant for 24 hours in between guests to allow for deep cleaning whenever possible
- Our check-in and check-out procedures have been updated to allow for safe physical distancing and minimized contact. Be on the look-out for an email with online check-in instructions. Once completed, all you will need to do is present your ID at the front desk for your room key
- Complimentary masks are available upon request
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the property
- The pool is heated and will be available with deck seating arranged to maintain safe physical distancing. Please note that due to State mandate the spa is closed until further notice
- We have a flexible cancellation and rescheduling policy
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures:
- As always, we use EPA registered disinfectants and cleaning solutions
- High touch surfaces in our public area are continuously cleaned and sanitized (i.e, door knobs, handrails, tables, seating surfaces)
- In-room touchpoints are detail cleaned and sanitized (i.e. light switches, doorknobs, remote controls, faucet handles)
- Housekeeping will be available for service upon request and only while rooms are unoccupied
- All staff will wear masks when entering a private guest space
Hotel Bar & Breakfast Service:
- Breakfast will be significantly modified to adhere to health guidelines.
- A Brown Bag Breakfast will be provided for each guest. Stumptown coffee will continue to be available.
- We will continue nightly s’mores! Changes have been made to packaging and procedures to ensure safety guidelines are met.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate a new way to stay at the Coachman. We know that now, more than ever, our community needs a safe and comfortable retreat. We are honored you chose us to fill this role and we are eager to rise to the occasion.
– The Coachman Team