We have received approval from the state of California to resume operations and will begin taking reservations immediately. Although our doors are open, our county [El Dorado] continues to sit within the “Purple Tier”, which means we’ll be operating under modified operations. We encourage you to review the tier guidelines to better understand our, and greater South Lake Tahoe, status when you arrive.
Here is a list of updated modifications to our hotel operations.
Lobby and food & beverage
– Online check in (check your email 24 hrs prior to arrival) is strongly encouraged. Keys can be picked up at our front desk with a photo ID.
– Coffee & Bar orders will adhere to the state requirement for a food purchase with any beer and wine sales and all items must be consumed outside of the lobby.
Guest stay amenities will be modified as follows:
– There is no stayover service provided. Additional towels are available upon request.
– Breakfast items are available for purchase. We continue to offer complimentary drip Stumptown coffee service from 7 AM – 10 AM.
– The pool is open and heated to 90 degrees for safe social soaking.
Masks are required for all staff interactions.
– We will continue to offer a flexible cancellation policy to all guests.
We appreciate all of you who have continued to check in and make the effort to reschedule your visit with us. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
The Coachman Team
Updated January 13, 2021