We have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of enthusiasm and support for our business in these uncertain times. We cannot begin to convey our gratitude to all of you who have made the effort to visit us and support your home in the mountains.
Given the ever changing circumstances we are making the following modifications to our hotel operations in order to best protect our guests, staff, and community.
Effective immediately the following adjustments have been made to our operations:
The lobby will be closed to public access.
– Online check in (check your email 24 hrs prior to arrival) is strongly encouraged. Keys can be picked up at our modified exterior-facing desk.
– Coffee & Bar orders will be placed at this desk and we will continue to adhere to the state requirement for a food purchase with any beer and wine sales.
– There will be no public restroom access.
Guest Stay amenities will be modified as follows:
– There will be no stayover service provided. Additional towels are available upon request.
– Breakfast service will be discontinued. We will continue to offer complimentary drip Stumptown coffee service from our temporary desk 7am-10am.
Masks will be required for all staff interactions.
– We will continue to offer a flexible cancellation policy to all guests.
– We will be temporarily limiting future bookings.
We know that these changes will affect your experience with us, and sincerely regret the impact these restrictions have on your stay. We appreciate your understanding in this difficult time as we do our best to balance our desire to welcome you with our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy mountain retreat.
– Updated July 23, 2020